Inmagic Presto Platform
Presto is the technology that enables Social Knowledge Networks. It sits at the intersection of enterprise search, social technologies, and information access and discovery.
Inmagic Presto for Social Libraries
A Social Knowledge Network (SKN) application, Presto combines top-down, vetted information with bottom-up, social wisdom of the community to address the business objectives of your library.
Inmagic DB/Text Library Suite
DB/Text Library Suite combines highly flexible information management tools with a Web-based integrated library system to easily manage, publish, and access library resource assets.
- This customer just made my day
- Winning with KM Despite a Worst-Case Scenario
- Choosing a Balaclava
- “If only HP knew what HP knows, we would be three times more productive.” Lew Platt, CEO, Hewlett-Packard
- Knowledge Management in Special Libraries – Password Management
- Your next portal could (should!) cost a lot less than your last
- Donald Rumsfeld spoke on Knowledge Management (but did he know that?)
- Continuing Education: Burden or Opportunity?
- SharePoint 2013: Eye-Popping Customer Survey Results