Inmagic Presto Platform
Presto is the technology that enables Social Knowledge Networks. It sits at the intersection of enterprise search, social technologies, and information access and discovery.
Inmagic Presto for Social Libraries
A Social Knowledge Network (SKN) application, Presto combines top-down, vetted information with bottom-up, social wisdom of the community to address the business objectives of your library.
Inmagic DB/Text Library Suite
DB/Text Library Suite combines highly flexible information management tools with a Web-based integrated library system to easily manage, publish, and access library resource assets.
- DBTextWorks 14.5 – Delivering Style and Substance
- Riding the Rails with Presto – Thoughts on Implementation
- Securing Approval for a KM Solution Purchase – Part Three: What, Where, When
- Securing Approval for a KM Solution Purchase – Part Two: Who, Why, How
- Securing Approval for a KM Solution Purchase – Part One: Convincing Leadership
- Knowledge Management in Special Libraries – Book Lists
- Knowledge Management in Special Libraries – Staff Information Requests
- Knowledge Management in Special Libraries – Important Documents
- The Future is Bleak for Information Gatekeepers
- Hospital Libraries Should Break Down the Library Walls